Dr. Chang and his staff work closely together as a team. With many years of experience, Dr. Chang has the specialized training necessary to prevent, diagnose and treat your dental conditions. He stays current on the latest advances in research and treatment so you know you’ll get the most advanced care available anywhere.
EDUCATIONS AND AWARDS
- New York University College of Dentistry, DDS
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship Award, FAGD
- Academy of General Dentistry, Mastership Award, MAGD
COUNTINUING DENTAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS & CERTIFICATES
- NYU College of Dentistry, Implantology : Surgical and Prosthetic Treatment
- NYU College Of Dentistry & American Academy of Implant Dentistry , Maxicourse in Oral Implantology
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Dental Medicine, Bone and Soft Tissue Grafting
- Seton Hall University School of Health and Medical Sciences & ASAASD, Parenteral Conscious Sedation
- University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center, Clinical Esthetic Dentistry
- University of Rochester Eastman Dental Center, Clinical Endodontic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Belinda Flores - Administrative Director
I've spent my entire career in the dental field. It has been over 12 years now. I have three great kids that keep me busy but I also dedicate myself to making sure that our patients get the best care and dental treatment in our office. Each patient receives the one-on-one time they need to ensure that their dental visit goes smoothly. You will have a peace of mind that we will file your insurance claims on your behalf, removing the hassle of insurance paperwork from your visit to our office. Please contact me if you have any question about treatment, concerns, questions or billing questions. I want to make sure everyone gets all of their questions answered. I look forward to meeting our New Patients. Please contact us to make your appointment. If you are an existing patient and would like to email me with any questions or concerns, you can contact us online. I would like to also invite you to be a part of our Facebook family. Please look up Appalachian Dental and add us to your facebook profile. We will have updated information monthly. It's been so rewarding to be part of an organization that has grown and is still growing in the State of Virginia.
Tami Miller - Dental Hygienist
I recently moved to Arlington, Virginia after graduating from Argosy University with an Associate of Science in Dental Hygiene in St. Paul, MN. Prior to that I graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor's degree in History. I am originally from Littleton, CO but grew up in Las Vegas NV. I love to travel and stay active playing any type of sport. I enjoy going on long runs with my running buddy, my German Shepherd Cody. I love learning and continuing my education in the dental field as well as in many other areas. I am very excited to be a part of Appalachian Dental and its phenomenal staff as we work together to provide the highest quality of care for all of our patients!